For the sake of clarity:-
– I’m an introverted artist with a creative background in community development.
– You’ll rarely find me at soirees; people+booze frightens me.
– I deeply appreciate being paid for my work, but I’m not driven to chase money.
– I don’t network or small-talk very much. I love making perfume and being in quiet, contemplative/creative states and peaceful places.
– I only wear my own perfume, it ticks all the boxes and I know what’s in it.
– I don’t rant about naturals versus synthetics, I’m focused on composing beautiful perfume. Not remedies, not elixirs, no angels or ascended masters helped me (well, none that I’m aware of).
– I make no therapeutic claims about what my perfumes will or can do for you.
– I’m a demanding nose and I require my fragrances to be seamlessly blended, to arouse wonder in the wearer and create sufficient longevity and sillage.
– I am not a member of any perfume guilds, foundations, committees, forums, clubs or societies.
– I choose not to enter competitions or contests, I don’t agree that art is contestable, I believe that art stands on its own merits.
– TRNP fragrances are not sold or distributed by any other businesses, individuals or retail outlets. They are limited edition works of art exclusively available from me.
William Blake said ‘I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man’s. I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.‘
– I love that.